Saturday, October 1, 2011

Slumber Party

So yesterday afternoon, David packed up and headed to Tallahassee, FL for the evening. Their band had a show at Floyd's. Obviously Simon isn't allowed in bars nor did I want to tackle the 5 hour drive with a 3 month old, so we stayed home. He spent a good portion of his day away from David so I was a bit worried how he would be but for the most part, he was just perfect! He stays home with his daddy everyday and boy have they become buddies!
At 7pm last night Simon was ready for bed, but I knew if he went to sleep that early, he'd wake up even earlier. We played around a bit and by the time 8:30 came around, I just couldn't fight him anymore. I fed him - a whopping 7 ounces - and put him to bed at 9pm. That little monkey slept until 6am, we ate together and by 6:30am, we were back to sleep. 8:20am he was up for the morning....oh how i LOVE my little sleeper! Have I mentioned he'll only sleep in his swing....


1 comment: