Monday, October 3, 2011

3 months and growing...

Today, Simon turned three months old. Just three months ago he came into this world, and just three months ago I fell in love with him. It seems time goes by much quicker after you have a baby.

I don't know about you, but I thoroughly enjoy lazy Sundays, so today, we did just that. Simon had a visit from his Gigi and Jab - they gave him his first bible. It's an adorable blue precious moments bible with his name engraved. I'm so glad he has his very own bible now - we are going to read a lot from this book!


Donavon was with us this weekend so he and David took off for an afternoon of wood exploration. This was the perfect time for a long afternoon nap with my sweet boy. I had a video to upload of him talking and cooing but the computer just didn't want to upload it. I'll try posting another video soon.

Simon looked at himself in the mirror today and smiled - that's a first! I've also noticed how much he's started drooling lately... Happy three months, my favorite little boy - mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment