Monday, July 15, 2013

Funday Friday!

I don't know about you, but my favorite fruit has always been blueberries! Love, love, love them! When I was growing up we had three or four blueberry bushes and I remember picking them and eating them by the handfuls. Sadly my dad no longer lives in that house so I don't have access but leave it to Washington Farms to fulfill my blueberry picking needs. The weekend of the 4th (july), Simon and I met up with my dear friend, Caitlin, for some berry picking. We got a gallon of blueberries and blackberries. Simon ate more than he put in the bucket but he really seemed to enjoy himself!

Don't let this fool you, he was totally putting them in his mouth instead of in the bucket.

He found this stick and all of a sudden that was better than berries.
 

He literally ran through every puddle he could find, until he lost his shoe in this one...
See that juice stain...


1 comment:

  1. I'm still baffled that those blackberry bushes have no thorns. Genetic alteration has occurred.

    ReplyDelete